What do I do? I'm not interested anymore..

So I've registered on a casual affair site, and a couple of days ago a guy wrote me a message that was pretty interesting. I replied to his messages because he seemed to be an OK guy. However, we didn't have any pictures posted. He gave me his number and I texted him and we traded pics. To be honest, he's not my type a.k.a. I don't find him attractive. And since we've chatted, he seemed to not be able to talk about other things beside sex. Since I'm looking for a friends with benefits kind of thing on that site, I'd want someone who I can have a decent conversation with, about other things too. Besides, he also likes rimming, and I've never done that before and to be honest the idea turned me off. And I don't feel obligated to do something I don't like just to please him, since he's not my boyfriend or anything. So now I've lost my interest in meeting up with him.

Compared to the other guy I've met on the site, I don't really feel comfortable talking with this guy.

What do I do? Should I just stop texting him? I know I've led him on but now I want to back down. I feel kinda bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• You haven't led him on. You can just let him know that you've had fun but want to try other dating avenues at this time...wish him well.

• We've been texting so we're past talking on the site only. I can't exactly say that I'm quitting the site..

• what if he asks why? he asked why when I don't want to send him pics of me in a bikini.

• You say you'ree just not interested in him. That's all he needs. If you are that unsure about how to handle rejecting guys, are you sure you should be on a hookup site? Dating migh suit you better

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I agree with the other answer. You didn't lead him on, that personally isn't your thing. It's okay that you've lost interest, but just let him know in a kind way that you two of you aren't compatible. Hope things work out for you.

• Just stop texting him. He'll get the point.

• stop texting him, you didn't do anything wrong,

• just tell him you are not interested anymore