How could someone become a bad kisser?

Seriously...

It's not that hard lol I just watched movies and videos of people kissing and there you go...

The only idea of a bad kisser is on Desperate Housewives, when Zach just opens his mouth really wide and devours Gaby's lower face lol

Ok back to the question: Have you ever kissed someone who is a bad kisser? Why would you say that? What did that person do wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• A few.

1. Kissing with your mouth open too wide.

2. Too much tongue---some guys try to shove their entire tongue in your mouth, or use their tongue constantly. I just like playful teasing with the tip of the tongue and I like our lips to actually touch some of the time.

3. Too wet. Kinda gross.

4. Constant "smooching", like with the sound and everything.

What Guys Said 4

• I myself was the bad kisser lol... when I did it first time :p I don't know the reason but my girlfriend told me that I was bad :p :p

• I'm a bad kisser. It's because I never synch up.

• the last guy I made out with put his hand on my neck / jaw. You can know what she's doing from the movements of her lower jaw.

• I see. What a strange trick.

• Noooope. I'm on your side... And there should NOT be a tutorial on kissing because then that would make kisses bland when they should be natural and diverse.

The problem is not knowing how to kiss, but knowing how to NOT be afraid to express yourself in a form of a kiss.

• Me and this girl were expressing ourselves passionately and both turned our heads the same way. Turns out that's headbutting.

• I wish I knew what I'm doing wrong, all I know is that I'm horrible at it :(

What Girls Said 3

• Yes they drooled all over me and coated my entire mouth and surrounding areas with saliva. Makes me want to puke just thinking about it right now.

• well I have, he was like really stiff

• you don't become a bad kisser, you just are a bad kisser and never learn how to do it right

if a person opens the mouth too much, uses a lot of saliva, and moves his tongue around too much "washing machine syndrome"