Safe To Say She Is Not Interested?

Is It Safe to assume that if you text a shy girl twice in the last week and no response she is clearly not interested right. Also I do not want to hear that she hasn't seen the messages she is A GIRL.She is also stil active on Instagram So I know she has.

When I got her number back in April I would get mostly short responses or basic answers. But my friend is a friend of hers and told me to keep trying and that she's the same with him. I didn't text her then for two months and last week I text her twice and no response.

Most Helpful Girl

• you can't know that fomr texting you need to see her body language and everything

What Girls Said 5

• not interested...

• I don't think she's into you.

• She's not interested, move on.

• nope, don't jump into conclusions that dast

• no, you are over analizing things

What Guys Said 1

• Texting is the worst gauge interest known to man. As a matter of fact technology is usually a very poor gauge of anything when it comes to communication even though it makes it easier, fancy that?

Anyway April > May > June that's now. You got her number and literally didn't text her at all for the entire two months you've known this person? And you're shocked? I... Hm. Whatever it is not safe to say anything about anything over the course of a single week, that is the end of it, and when it is safe to say it is when she ignores the messages for a prolonged period of time that doesn't rely entirely on your being anxious.

Life is the strangest thing and human behavior stranger still.