Guys where do you like getting kisses?

Neck, ears, belly?

Also do you like getting hickeys?

Most Helpful Girl

• neck, I would say

What Guys Said 6

• Most of us are open minded about the location of kisses, but persnally, hickeys are so hard to explain to observant women who always spot them, somehow, even when you think they are hidden.

• Anywhere. I don't think we get as much out of non-genital erogenous zones as women do, so we're less likely to 'love' being kissed somewhere other then the mouth or penis. Its just pleasant and nice to be kissed.

• Everywhere really. More specifically I'd say the neck and chest just like women. I'm indifferent about hickeys.

• Depending on what mood I'm in I'll have to say the (neck, lips, cheek, chest, and private parts that I don't want to say) cause I don't want you to think I'm a creep.

I think hickeys are a bad thing, so I can't say I would want one.

• My penis.

• I don't really mind. It seems to be the case that, apart from the genital area, guys don't have as strong erogenous zones as girls do.

For me, licking or kissing or sucking the nipples feels good. But I can't think of anything else.

What Girls Said 5

• i like kisses in general 0:). I do not discriminate in terms of location:P

• everywhere

• I had a guy tell me the ear and neck, so I would go for the ear every time

• Remember men don't have nearly as many erogenous zones as women. A woman's whole body is an erogenous zone. So I'm guessing the only place they want to be kissed is the lips

• The butt