Guy what is it with you and texting?!

Ok so there's this guy that hangs out in our group of friends and I think he likes me too. I should say there is a mutual attraction going on. We tease each other and flirt a bit( eye contact when talking and what not) he hardly ever turns his back to me he is quite helpful he is quick to agree and like the things I like and say and we both touch each other subtly as well ) (hands and fingers brushing when handing each other something and the occasional leg brush or footsie ) so why is it when we text each other he sometimes just stops texting no bye or talk to you later or nothing. I usually have to text him first too although the last few times he has initiated it! We have talked about serious stuff through text like work and life and I really appreciate that he is even comfortable enough with me to talk about those things and a lot of the times we just text tease each other like he will text me about something and tease me or about someone we both know that he saw and then a convo will go from there but then he just stops texting. Guys do you all normally do this ? Is he interested in me even if his texting skills arnt the greatest. ? He does lots of winkys or whatever when he teases me through text but I wish he would kick it up a notch and start getting REALLY flirty with me through text

Most Helpful Girl

• guys are not as we are about texting

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that he's just a busy guy. Not all guys are like that.

What Girls Said 3

• Some people aren't good at texting.

• I'm in the same situation as you. Guys are more complicated than they seem :/

• I wouldn't get offended. I think that he is interested, if he wasn't, he wouldn't be responding.

• That's what's hard to decipher he will text me first and the I will respond and he will not text back sometimes or I will ask him something and he won't get back even though he texted me first. I understand he works during the day and that's when we mostly talk so he could be busy ? I don't know guys are hard to figure out

• What kind of messages are they? Could be group messages. That's how I got played. I thought that a guy was 'into' me, but he was sending out messages and as soon as I would reply, he wouldn't respond.