Is it a bad sign if you are doing all the contacting?

Have been texting this girl I like, she's into me too I think. Only thing is she's shy and never texts me first. I only text her every few days as not to crowd her and she always responds and we usually talk for hours but she never texts first?

Just wondering if I'm a bit more into her than she is me? Any ideas? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• no, sometimes girls just like it when guys text first all the time

What Girls Said 4

• Ok, I'm usually the shy girl who doesn't text back so here I come with point of view I guess she's trying to don't crowding you! Shy people usually tends to think that they might be a nuisance so maybe that's why she doesn't text you first. If she wouldn't be interested, she wouldn't even talk to you.

My advice is to not pressure her and let her be until she feels more comfortable around you.

Good luck sweetie!

• If you say she is shy, and SHE says she's shy then likely she is just...shy.

As long as you know she is really into you there is no need to worry. You say once the conversation gets going you guys talk up a storm so that's seems like a great sign! Obviously though you are doing more of the chasing, so you might be right on you being more interested. OR she just does not have enough confidence to contact you first.

• no, some girls do that to see if the guy likes her.

• I'm pretty shy. I don't like texting first AT ALL normally. It doesn't always mean a girls not interested. She's probably worried about bothering YOU lol I was totally in love with a guy and he did all the texting first. If she's talking to you, flirting with you, and responds to you I don't think you have to worry.

What Guys Said 1

• It's not a bad sign at all. After all, she's shy