We spent 4 days together and now silence?

We just met and we hung out for 4 days in a row. We have amazing chemistry, banter, and mutual attraction. I have never met someone who has made me laugh as much as he has. We have a connection I have never felt with anyone else. I could spend all day with him and still have more to say. We are 23 and 24.

I saw him last night. He got a text that made him have to leave immediately, but I don't know why. I know he doesn't have a secret girlfriend or anything. Anyway, I've texted him twice today and haven't gotten a response.

I have NO IDEA why he would be ignoring me because we had a great time last night. What could be going on? Should I wait it out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Very odd that he hasn't replied to any text. It's way to early to panic at this point. Sounds like he had a lot of green flags in your mind, but now there has to be at least one red flag. You don't have a choice but to wait it out, or forget the last 4 days ever happened.

What Guys Said 4

• chill out, it's only been a day, maybe something came up.

• He needs time to breath. My last relationship ended because she could give me a day to myself. Calm down, and don't forget how to enjoy alone time for yourself as well.

• It seems that he just don't know how to continue your conversation from the last time and he "ran out of gas"

• What's chemistry ? If you don't mind explaining that to me

What Girls Said 3

• he didn't feel the same way as you or didn't take it as seriously.

• you are over thinking things

• just calm your jets, don't over think it