Should I continue to date him?

I'm dating this boy. And I like him and yet I don't.

Mostly I not physically attracted to him, but I like his personality.

Should I continue to date him or end it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that you should be open to everything. you may find that time can make you comfortable with his appearance, and you may grow to love him so much it doesn't cross your mind as much. I've seen very good looking people marry and last with the hideous. there always that possibility. On the flip side I can understand how that goes. I was into this one guy who reeked and weighed WAY too much, but he was just so much fun to be around it didn't matter. He snubbed me in the end and honestly I do look back and wonder how I overlooked it. I am now with a guy who was so-so attractive but I'e been with him for 4 years and he's grown on me and grown more attractive. people can change and so can your feelings. How is he less attractive exactly?

• hes not what most girls call cute and his face is weird looking

• yeah. that can make you feel emberassed to be seen with them. If his personality and the good times you have together are worth looking at the oddness, then you should stick together and hold your head up high next to him. if not let him go. You're young and have a whole world of possibilities ahead of you.

What Guys Said 4

• I personally will go against what everyone else has said on here and say end it. Simply because I believe that finding your partner physically attractive is a key thing that's needed to really make a relationship work. "Learning to find him attractive" is kinda crap and is basically another way of saying "settle for what you got".

• Well some might say you won't learn to find him attractive and all you're doing is stringing him along. However you may become physically attracted at some point, see what happens but if things don't escalate then you might be better off ending it.

• You should continually date him and see this until the end

• Nah continue , it'll get more intresting

What Girls Said 3

• You can grow to find someone attractive. Give him a chance, it's hard to find someone great nowadays. Why pass him up because he's not a looker? Very superficial.

• continue. get to know him better.

• date him and he will grow into you