I have never been kissed, but a really experienced guy likes me. What should I do?

I am a 16-year-old girl and have never been kissed or had a boyfriend, but recently, this really experienced guy told my friends that he likes me. I like him too, but am worried to get involved because I have no experience with any kind of relationship stuff, namely, kissing. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, to start off, it's totally fine that you're sixteen and you're still a Kiss-Virgin.

I'm assuming that if you go out with this guy, you'll no longer be that. What you have to remember is that you need to make Stop Signs for yourself. I know, I know, it's the dorkiest thing to do, but it seriously helps. Know before you go into the relationship (if you do, that is) that you have Stop Signs. By this term, I mean, you know how far you'll go sexually. Know when to stop. The thing is, is that even if you, yourself, knows when enough is enough, the guy might not. And that's what you're worried about. Well, probably a lot of people have been giving you this advice, but guess what? It's the right advice. If he really likes you, he will respect you. Yeah, it's as simple as that.

Also, kissing comes with practice. No one is ever amazing at first, but it's not too difficult to catch on to. Relationship stuff is pretty simple too. There's the whole hugging thing, holding hands thing, the Valentine's Day stuff, and the double dating. So what if you're new at it? A lot of guys like to take the lead in the relationship anyway. Just pace yourself.

Make sure though, you NEVER put this guy before your friends. That is the biggest mistake ever. That and have sex in high school. Just remember this: Chicks before Dicks.

I hope this helps you out. If it doesn't. Just type under a google search "How to Kiss". Haha. It's really pathetic, but no one will ever know.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't worry about being inexperienced. Everyone started somewhere but the key is that you need to have a beginning. Don't let opportunities pass you by because if you keep thinking like that you'll be sixty-five and still be afraid to take a risk.

Worst case scenario is that you'll learn something from this experience which is actually a good thing.

What Girls Said 3

• Let in come naturally. Don't rush it, just go with the flow. You will know what to do.

• I would tell him that I didn't have any kissing experience and that he needs to teach me. He might find it attractive that he's the first one to kiss you. Asking him to tell you what to do might sound funny, but it will help more than acting experienced would.

• The only honest advice I can give to you is. 1 be honest with him and let him know that you don't have any type of experience cause there is nothing wrong with being honest or 2 if you think he is 2 experienced 4 you then don't mess or talk to him if you feel embarrassed or shy.