I need help guys!!!

I am having a little of a problem, I been texting this guys back a forth, I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend. we hooked up last Tuesday but now he seems distant, he still texts' me but his answers are very short. what should I do, and before it used to be like he wanted me so bad bla bla but now is not really like that

I WAS LOOKING FOR AN ADVICE NOT INSULTS. I KNOW I DID A MISTAKE AND I KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT, I FORGOT I WAS TALKING TO SAINTS IN THIS WEBSITE. THANKS A LOT GIRLS!

Most Helpful Girl

• He did want it, before he got it, now he's had it, excitement gone. Your lack of remorse for having cheated on your boyfriend is worrisome. It seems your biggest concern is the guy you cheated on him with, who ALSO is a cheater. He probably feels like sh*t for betraying his GF. Leave him alone and grow up. Are you actually the age you claim? I hope your Boyfriend finds out and dumps your cheatin little butt.

• actually before you go and make your own opinions about how I feel and who I am why don't you try asking what had happened that I cheated on my boyfriend. thanks for your " advice"

• It doesn't matter what he did, it only matters what you did. There is NO excuse for cheating. If he cheated on you first, you should have left him. If you were so unhappy you cheated, you should have left him before that happened. NO EXCUSE!

• U asked what you should do, and I told you what I thought . . 'leave him alone'. That would be advice. You just can't take responsibility for your mistakes, you're a classic victim and nothing is your fault. You showed no remorse in your original post. Really, what do you want to hear? Oh just wait awhile and maybe he'll get a hold of you again and you can cheat again with each other, sweet! (yea right!) The proper thing to do would be break up with your Boyfriend because you can't stay faithful, let him deal with is relationship

What Guys Said 5

• guys can complain a lot but stick with their girlfriends most of the time. If he really didn't like his girlfriend, he wouldv'e dumped her for you. Its a combination of him feeling guilty, and that he's done with you.

Classic case of having your cake and eating it too.

You're the other woman.

• yea that makes since... thank you

• he says how because his in a auto manager bussinesshe won't be able to ever be happy which is very weird and negative

• well I'm 21 hahah

• He probably feels guilty for hooking up with you when you're both attached...

• that's what I was thinking, but he keeps saying how he so unhappy with his girlfriend. to me. so what should I do? and also he just asked me to go take a nap with him beacuase his tired. he also told me how I have everything he looks for in a girl, but I can deff say he kinda holds back

• Well listen saints perhaps we are not but there is a difference between a little mistake and something very bad. What you are doing is what people dread the most when they are in a relationship - betrayal, the most callous of deeds.

• Maybe he is afraid he gets discovered in his wrong doing.

• hmmm... well so am i, I don't know its confusing.

• when you say hook up does that mean that you had sex or just an ordinary date?

• well we hooked ( oral) like 2 times, and then on Tuesday we had sex, for not too long because it was in a car and then we went our separate ways, but he doesn't really talk about it much. and he has cheated before to his ex... that's why I am so confused

• Well, you should consider blocking him off.

What Girls Said 4

• So you cheated/hooked up with the guy, but you have a boyfriend.. and the guy you hooked up with has a girlfriend...

and you're irritated that the guy you hooked up with/that has a girlfriend is seeming distant towards you now?

Maybe he's spending more time with his GIRLFRIEND. Or his family or his friends.

• A more negative/cynical comment in regards to that would be, he probably regrets hooking up with you so he's being distant and/or he just wanted sex and was really horny and he got what he wanted.

• I wasn't purposely insulting you...your situation just startled me I guess. My surprised and flurry of emotions got the best of me.

Ok, advice on what you should do...try not texting him too much because it might annoy him if he's feeling guilty about it. God knows I'm not a saint. Even saints were sinners once. one guy that pops in my mind is Francis of Assisi-he used to party and drink a lot, but after he was taken prisoner during a war/battle, he got free & changed his whole lifestyle around.

• He feels guilty.

• well he might think you went too far and regrets it

• Stupid you have a boyfriend what are you doing? if you want to be with another guy break up with him