Did he loose interest?

I was emailing this guy and we had a lot of similar interests and then he says you sound perfect wanna text. So we start texting and exchanging pics and he says I'm cute and I thought he was cute, we sorta just match well. We texted for that whole day while he was at work and at home. It was sorta weird because he made me feel like I did with the last guy I fell in love with. That guy was my best friend and we could joke around and this new guy made me feel like that and it was nice to feel like that again. Just to have someone that is fun and you can just be together and tell each other anything but still be silly and call each other names like dork. He didn't really sleep and worked all day and so he called me after work and we talked for a while and then he slept some more and called me again and said he was gonna sleep some more and would call me when he woke up. I never heard back from him. I texted him before I was going to bed an 2 times the next day and still got no response. He did mention he injured his knee and it was swollen and I don't know if he went to the doctor he never mentioned it. So I don't know if maybe he went tl the er and something was wrong with his knee and he needed surgery or if he lost interest or my phone doesn't always work good so I don't even know if he got the messages. I just don't know what I should do next. If he didn't want to talk anymore he should have said so, but he seemed very interested in me so I don't know what happened.

I'm one happy girl. I stil didn't think it seemed right that he just stopped texting me so I didn't text him yesterday and then text him today and said I haven't heard from you in a couple days, I'm guessing you don't wanna talk anymore. He answered and said noooo I broke my other phone and had to get a new one and didn't have your number. I believe him, for some reason I have a good feeling about him

Most Helpful Girl

• Some men are cowards and don't know how to say they don't want to talk anymore. I had same thing happen to me today - I'm 29, so it never stops! I hate rudeness so I text to say I'd got the picture that he didn't want to talk anymore, but it would've been much cooler if he'd just been honest rather than going dark on me. I ended it "take care". Seemed to work as he replied to apologize and say he'd got back with an ex. Maybe you could do the same - gives you closure at least.

Maybe his knee is bad but I'm pretty sure he could have contacted you by now. He's probably an idiot and you can do better - there are lots of fun, friendly, kind men out there.

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that you turned him off, or he just lost interest

What Girls Said 2

• just don't pay attention to him

• Don't do anything until he responds. He may have lost interest or have someone else he's talking to.