How do you feel about dating older men?

So how do you girls feel about dating older men? Are you looking for a sugar daddy? Someone to treat you better what is your thoughts

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, but never as a sugar daddy. If he and I got along and there where sparks why not. And I expect whatever man I am with to always treat me with respect and kindness no matter the age.

• amen!

thanks

• I found that dating a lady younger than myself was some of the best times for me. They are not frigid! Their spontaneous, want to go have fun ,do things and still like to have sex and was not raised in the age were sex was bad and naughty thing making then ashamed or think they should only do missionary etc.

What Girls Said 6

• My limit is 5yrs so no for me

• I'm not into older men. And no never a sugar daddy although I have thought about it. but overall never.

• well I wouldn't but there are certainly very hot old guys haha

• i don't want a sugar daddy, the oldest I would date is 5-10 years older, not 45 years old

• If they're hot I like them but wouldn't really do them for the sugar daddy thing.

• To be completely honest, I think it's kind of gross.

I feel disturbed by people who want to date someone significantly younger than themselves.

Of course, the difference that I find disturbing depends on the ages of the people. A 55 year old man dating a 40 year old woman? Fine. They're both mature and likely to be in similar stages in life. A 35 year old man dating a 20 year old woman? Kinda iffy. A man in his 50s dating a woman in her 20s? Disgusting. She's still a kid in comparison to him (hell, she's probably the same age as his children, if he has any)---he's a mature adult, and she's just becoming an adult and finding herself. I'd see him as someone trying to take advantage of her.

I'm in my 20s. Men in their 40s, 50s, and even 60s have been hitting on me since I was a teenager. It's disturbing and creepy for me.

When an older man hits on me, I assume one of the following:

1. He's a dirty old man who is just thinking with his penis and fetishizing my youthfulness. We likely don't have anything in common; he just wants to have sex with me; or

2. If we do have a lot in common, it must mean that he's very immature; or

3. He's going through a midlife crisis and is using me to feel better about himself.

Or maybe a combination of these.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think any rational 20-year-old woman would want to date me, anymore than I'd want to date an 80-year-old woman. Personally, I prefer women my own age.

• My impression is that the girls who genuinely find older men attractive do NOT want a guy who 'treats them better' and is obsessed with her turn.

What they like about older men is that the guy is more confident, experienced, wiser. They enjoy the slight power imbalance. They tend to prefer caring but dominant men.

Not many young women want an older submissive man unless they really are using him for money.

• Funny the ones I have dealt with and or talked the subject with said they were tired of being treated like dirt by their own age group and fond that the older ones they were attracted to do treat them like a lady! And thou they were older they never looked down on them or treated them like a child