Can I try texting him again? I know I shouldn't but I miss him so much :(

I met a guy during vacation and we kept in touch for about 2 months. We went from talking every day to talking about every other day, and now we don't talk at all. I kind of got into a little tiff 3 weeks ago, and the last time we talked was 2 1/2 weeks ago: I said he "hi", he replied with "hi", I apologized for being rude, but he didn't reply. I texted him a couple days later saying I miss talking, and then another couple days later I said I was sorry and if he didn't reply I'd get rid of his number and leave him alone, but I was glad I met him and appreciated him being there. No reply.

I seriously can't stop thinking about him, I miss him, a lot, and a lot more than I thought I would.

I said I would delete his number, and I did, but unfortunately for both of us I have an annoyingly awesome memory and I know his number. I want to text him one more time and give it one last chance. I know that because he didn't reply, especially after I said I'd leave him alone, I'd get the hint, but I don't know what to do with myself!

If I did text him this would be my last attempt :( and I know a lot of people want to say he found someone else, but I know he didn't for multiple reasons that he and I talked about.

So, what do you think, can I try one more time or should I just leave it alone?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should message him again. After all the things you've sent, he is fully aware that you want to be in touch, and if he wanted to be in touch with you, he would be in touch.

I've had a similar experience with a guy. Met him when I was abroad and we stayed in touch for a while and then the communication basically fizzled out. I have tried to get in touch but received no reply. I won't lie, sometimes I feel the urge to contact him again, but I know there's no point. He probably just finds me annoying and/or desperate and like I said, if he wanted to be in touch he would get in touch.

What Guys Said 2

• I mean, you can try one more time since you don't have much to lose, but you must see that he isn't interested. If you are really hoping something will come of this then your best bet is to just let it go. Sometimes when we guys stop getting attention from a girl we start to think we made a mistake and may try to reinitiate contact. So in short, don't text him and just start looking elsewhere would be your best move.

• Leave it alone

What Girls Said 2

• Leave it for sure, it's obvious from the no replies he doesn't want to stay in touch any more, bit mean I know as you had such a great time but I don't think it meant more for him as it did for you.

• I don't think you should keep wasting your time with him, he's not interested.