Frustrated and ready to walk away from a great girl. Need some help!

My "girlfriend" and I have been together for three months now. Unfortunately that has only been 7 dates. When we are together it's amazing great conversation great chemistry, everything physical is good as well. FYI we both have really crazy schedules but it just seems like she is OK with a date every 10 days.

4 days ago we had a date after not seeing each other for 18 days. It was great and I was really hoping we could move toward seeing each other a bit more. We talked about getting together but as usual she was elusive as to when she would be off again. I texted her two days ago letting her know I could arrange my days off if she would let me know when hers were and that I would need to know by Thursday. She never responded at all. I am really frustrated and feel completely disrespected which for me is a big deal. I am about ready to just walk away and let it drop. What should I do?

Ok everyone seems to be in agreement. Now a follow up question. Just walk away or talk to her about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I Think You Should Of Called Rather Than Text About Something Like That & I Say That Because You Could Be Misunderstanding Things Maybe She Was Busy & Meant To Get Back w you at a later time & forgot. If She's This Good Girl That You Say She Is I Don't Think You Should Walk Away & I'm Pretty Sure Its A Good Reason Why She Didn't Respond Back. Hope I Helped!

What Girls Said 5

• I think you should drop her. She's probably a good girl but not Ur good girl.

I think she care for you ..yes. Just maybe not enough. When we feel strongly about a person constant contact is essential..just you make time. Or utilize the time you do have. Get attiude seems real blahzay so to speak and it doesn't sit well with me ..idk. It's Ur call. But I feel you deserve better than that. It almost sound like she keeping you around until she finds someone else. ..move on, best you find some one with the time to give you what you need.

• Sounds like she's not too interested in you unfortunately. If she was she'd want to see you more or at least talk to you between dates. Sounds like she's just afraid to hurt you and she's hoping you'll lost interest.

• I don't totally disagree with this. However we have been more sexually actice our last few dates and she has expressed an interest in more of that

• hahaha Thank you for that. I needed to feel better about something

• Happy to help :)

• I think you should let go, she doesn't seem that interested in you.

• I think you should walk she doesn't seem that into you

• move on, talk about it with her

What Guys Said 3

• Sorry man... regardless of how you thought things were going...its been over for a while now. Sounds like her interest level in you has been hovering around 60-70%...and by now it should be 85-90%. You need to delete her number. No need to talk again. You're done. Next time pick up on the little things (earlier) that don't seem right. There were plenty of little things in this relationship that weren't quite right about this girls actions/behavior...but like most guys...you brushed it off as no big deal, and believed her excuses etc. Take control of your dating life. In the future...don't wait around 3 months hoping things will get better.

• DETAIL: Did she respond to any other texts since that time? If yes, it is disrespect, if no, then we have nothing to go off of. The next time you talk to her bring it up again. If she refuses then perhaps it is time for you to recognize your emotional needs and move on. If she agrees then you win. Simple.

• I haven't sent any othert texts. We don't really tet or talk at all between dates (Another Issue) Sometimes she will respond back to a text a week later with no texts in between

• You might want to shed the bullsh*t and just tell her what you need as a man and make this an ultimatum. I mean there is just no other way around that nonsense. You are either down with it or you're not, and you're not, so make that extremely clear.

• give her up, if she wants you, she'll text you.