Girls, could you date someone whose hair looks better than yours, in your opinion.

I used to always say I could never date a guy whose hair looks better than mine, IMO . When I say this, I'm only half joking lol. I don't know why, but I would feel like I have competition . What about you?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I would like to date Simba. Yes, Simba the lion. He has amazing hair ;p

Well, my hair looks pretty good (not to gloat, just guys said so and my girlfriends envy it and I've never had much trouble with them). So there's not that many guys who have nicer hair than mine.

1|0
    0|0
    • Simba does have some awesome hair. No hair products, styling tools, etc. plus he's a ginger :D

• guess it's Rafiki's spit that makes it so awesome

• Ewww but funny

What Guys Said 1

• LMAO. I try to look the best I can. Surely you don't want an ugly boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol well I wasn't talking about that guy's face. Just his hair. I wouldn't want it to be all long and luxurious. You know, like he could be a hair model for some kind hair product or something .

• LOL there doesn't seem to be any middle ground, for me at least. Either my hair looks terrible, or it looks awesome.

• Lol it can still look good. I can literally and physical work with terrible. Just can look better than mine. I can just imagine it now, people askin, " why does your bf's hair looks better than yours?" Me..."flips them off*

What Girls Said 3

• Sure. That's not too hard to achieve lol, my hair is honestly a nightmare sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, I would not care

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, and try to look for tips haha

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol that's one way to look at it.