How do I know if he was being honest about having feelings?

I have a guy friend that I have always found attractive. And at times I have thought feelings were mutual. A few years ago him and I kissed. I never forgot this kiss but figured he had however the last time we hung out (last week) he brought up the kiss. And asked me to kiss him again. From his vibes that night I thought he was into me too. Now I try to flirt and say things to but he seems standoff ish? I don't get it.why would he try to hide his feelings or was he just trying to be a player?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know all of the details but I can tell you that men don't just kiss anyone. If he kisses you and didn't ask for anything sexual it usually means something to him which is why he'll ask again. When they do this crazy turn around, hiding feelings and B.Sing is usually a way to protect their own feelings. Could be he is testing you to see if you are clingy, could be he likes you and doesn't want to tell you unless he knows for a fact, it could be many things. But if sex isn't the priority then he probably feels some way for you that's isn't sex.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• to me he's not being honest.

• he seems like a player to me