I need first kiss advice!

So this Fourth of July I think the guy I like is going to kiss me and I don't want to mess it it up Because I know he's experienced. So any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• just give him a little peck, moisturize your lips

What Guys Said 2

• just go slow and maybe lay your arms/hands on his shoulders so you know where he is when you close your eyes.

• don't worry, if the guy really likes you, he won't dump you and gossip to all his friends because you're a bad kisser, he'll understand and give you time to get your act together

What Girls Said 4

• just take his lead and go with what he does. try not to lick your lips before even if they feel dry, because no one likes extra saliva, and keep applying that chapstick, the goal is moist and soft, not wet and cracked. most of all, just let it happen

good luck:)

• Just take it slow, go along with what he does, keep your lips soft and moist apply lipgloss, chapstick, whatever, and keep relaxed. Don't let nerves get the better of you and enjoy it! Good luck!

• let him lead and don't have a lot of saliva or eat his mouth

• ok girl! don't do a fast peck do it soft and calm make sure you have on something moist and smooth on your lips! (lipgloss, chapstick etc;) its okay to be nervous! and make sure your breath be on pointe maybe it will be more than a kiss ;)