Would you be pissed about this?

I've been seeing this guy for two months, and I thought it was going really good. He even introduced me to his family and everything. He is moving to a town 600 miles away for work. One of the reasons we started talking in the first place is because I'm moving to the same area as him for school, but I'm not leaving for another two months. He's been gone for two weeks, and I noticed that he became friends with some girl that lives in his new town. I asked him about it and he told me that they went to dinner. It really upset me because before he left we talked and I told him that I didn't want him to get with other girls, and he said that he had "no intentions to." I told him that I was angry about it and he said that he didn't have any intentions, but that it just happened. He also said that we weren't exclusive and that he doesn't know how to commit. I personally feel like dating for two months is long enough to expect him not to date other people. I'm super pissed...do you think I should just forget this guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• well, if you didn't have a talk about how you wanted to be exclusive, then that door was still left open, at least in his eyes. And you know how guys are- he prob really had "no intention to" but when he got there he unfortunately did meet someone. Who knows if its going to be a one time thing or what? That's the prob with a LDR, sometimes people get lonely and don't have you right there but someone else is.

What Guys Said 1

• yep you should.

What Girls Said 5

• You should talk about it with him. But if a guy says he doesn't want to commit it kind of says everything, he will be dating other girls at the same time probably. Sucks, but you have to be clear about things you want and see how he feels about it and if he want the same thing. If no, don't waste your time.

• well I would but I would know I can't say anything because we aren't commited. I would just move on.

• yes, and I would dump his ass

• you should be man, and if I were you I would just dump him, he doesn't get it...

• if he says you aren't exclusive he doesn't want to be. period.