What should I do? ( Girl's answers preferred)

So during the school year this girl and I went on a few dates and she seemed to be really enjoying it. At the end of the year I asked her if she wanted to make it exclusive. She said her parents didn't want her dating and that she also didn't feel up to a relationship with anyone at the moment. The thing is I had seen her with boyfriends in the halls before and they allowed her older sister to date so I don't know if I should believe this. So girls I want your honest opinion on what I should do. I really like this girl and would like to see something happen between us.

Well I respect your input curious & joannaa but I don't think her not liking me is the case. I know she had a previous boyfriend who only tried to get in her pants and besides she isn't the kind of girl who would go on dates and lead him on so I think she really just wants to take it slow.

Most Helpful Girl

• She is letting you down easy (well at least in her mind) but in actuality she is just making the situation more complicated by not telling you the truth about her feelings. The only thing you can do is just confront her and let her know that you are aware that she might not carry the same interest and go from there. As a female, it seems she has already made up her mind, so my best advice to you would be to pursue other options.

There are plenty of fish in the sea. Don't limit yourself to one that doesn't share the same sentiment, it will keep you from meeting someone who does :)

Best!

What Girls Said 6

• Well Only you knew her best, I only know what you telling me. So I say go for it & takes things slow if you think that's what she wants. Goodluck.

• Sounds like to me youu feel one way about her & she feels the total opposite which is not right. I say forget her move on & do you, its other girls out here don't just be focused on one girl that's not trying to be focused on youu. Goodluck (:

• Don't worry, this seems to be her way of saying that she isn't ready for the moment. What you can do however (if you really do like he as much as you say) is wait for he and try to be her best friend, win he trust, however, don't get friend zoned. (OR you may have already been friend zoned more on that if you mesage me and I can send you a link to a good site on that)

Patience is key if its meant to be.

That's my advice hope it's helpful.

• yes even if you don't agree I say she's not interested.

• maybe she is just nervous about things

• Maybe what she's saying it's true, my parents didn't let me have boyfriends, but I still did, so probably she did the same that's why you've seen her with boyfriends in the hall, or maybe she's just saying she's not ready, if I was you I would keep going on dates with her and see what happens, just give it some time

What Guys Said 1

• why not just keep on just dating her for a while? what's so wrong with that?