White guys: Would you date a "white washed" black girl?

Assuming she's decently attractive or somewhat attractive and white washed in her likes/dislikes and personality. Meaning, she's not stereotypical, would you date one?

I ask since there seems to be a lot of Q's from black girls about this lulz

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• The term "White Washed" is a fossilized relic of a past time and really shouldn't be used by people who should know better. From an uneducated quackademic etching out an existence in a third world backwater, yes, I would expect them to still be at the subterranean level that promotes the use of terms like this in 2013. The term is used to describe black people who actually portray good qualities that are interpreted as white traits, when in reality they are universal traits, like intelligence, being well dressed, being cultured, etc. Using it in public is nothing more than a stamp of stupidity, so I would avoid it

• I actually know more Asians who use it than anyone else and they use it in a demeaning way. But either way, it's just a word. people shouldn't put that much power in words

• Well be sure to avoid calling me white washed because I like to dress well and do what I can to improve my mental capacity and there won't be any problems

• I don't know you...

you could act as ratchet as can be

So, I can't really call you that

What Guys Said 6

• What do white people like? I guess we're all the same huh? Do we all look alike to?

• Over reaction

I'm sure you have no problem associating certain things with blacks

• People love an underdog in a fight. =P

• RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR =D

• so she's attractive and likes rock/metal/punk? sounds like a dream to me.

• white washed black girl? wut?

I don't really care as long as we're similar in personalities, mindset on the important things, similar hobbies we can share and love doing together (while having some differences so we can experience new things together) and that there's love. That's all that really matters to me.

• I judge black women from the same criteria I judge white women.

If they look good, have an awesome personality and a good head on their shoulders, I'll date her.

• Yes

• Likes/dislikes know no racial boundaries.

The same thing is true for personality.

I would date any girl regardless of race (and stereotypes) if she had a great personality.

However, I would not date a girl who is not true to herself; I would not date any girl who changed her likes/dislikes and personality solely for the sake of attracting someone else.

Also, I think I've seen your pictures before from another site.

Some advice: stop saying who you are looking for and start saying what your hobbies, background, and interests are; you won't seem as rude that way.

Also, use a spellchecker; don't just say you misspelled something and then continue to misspell things while avoiding punctuation and grammar.

Happy shopping ;-)

• You're full of bs

I don't even have pics of myself on here and the pics I've posted have only been of ME. Of course I'm not gonna show myself in my profile pic

And my spelling is just fine. You're just nitpicking

• Well it very well could be that I mixed up another user, but I remember somebody had herself taking a self-portrait by using a smart phone and a laptop camera? She also had bleached hair...

What Girls Said 10

• I find this question to be extremely offensive. I am African American and I just so happen to date white guys, as well as other races. Not sure what you mean by "white washed", wanna add that to the dictionary under "ignorance"?

• i've seen lots of couples like this. and a particularly awesome one featured on bridezillas :D

• I don't see why not

• i think they would

• Wait, what does it mean to have a white personality with white likes/dislikes?

Haha!

• The opposite of what it means to have a black personality with black likes/dislikes

• I don't know what that means either, haha!

• i see

you trolling

you hating

and

being racist

• I'm not sure what that means...

• you always trollin & hating

• why do you even care?

• funny how you get few answers when you allow people to go anonymous. and what's up with your tolling racist comments...do you have self hate? your not even half white but half black. be strong and accept yourself!