Question about texting

I recently came in contact with a girl I used to go to school with that I had a crush on well my question is I started texting with her recently and was wondering a few things like is there a way to find out if she likes me through text and I seem to be always intiating the text she did like once. How often should I text her so I don't seem clingy or needy or annoying, I did tell her I didn't want to come off annoying and she said not to worry if I was she would tell me thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• if she flirts

• Would it mean anything if she uses ! A lot

• it depends, some girls use it just to use it

What Girls Said 4

• don't text too much

• well don't send a lot fo texts ans wait till she replies to all of them

• don't text so often.

• I don't think so, unless you are super flirty or ask her out. you don't need to send a lot of texts that will make you seem needy, just a couple that are flirty enough.

• Yeah I been flirty with her and what not and she actually said in funny my thing with text is I don't wanna keep texting her but I don't wanna not text her and make her forget me seems a fine line between that

What Guys Said 1

• Every day is good.