Should I tell him or shouldn't I?

Ok so it's this guy I have been crushing on for like four and a half years. I never had the guts to tell him how I felt because I was so shy. Well recently me and the guy got back in contact with each other. I feel as if he flirts with me and that he's interested but then again he does things that sort of make me think other wise, such as him ending a conversation by not replying to my texts and him calling me but then getting off and saying he'll call back and he never does. I really want to get these feelings off of my chest because I feel like this is my only chance to do so. I'm not nessecarily looking for a relationship after I tell him this, I'm just trying to get this across so he'll A.) tell me how he feels as well B.) Stop flirting with me if he isn't interested and/ or C.) Just be aware of how I feel. So even though he hasn't replied to my text message should I still text him? And if so what should I say?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in your spot almost exactly before, and so can tell you that the best thing to do is just send one more text, telling him how you feel about him, and leaving the ball in his court. It he doesn't reply to that, you did what you could so I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Try not to send hints, be flirty yet worry that you don't come across too eager. That most likely will blow over as it did for me, so be direct just not forceful, and see how he reacts.

• Ok so I finally told him...over a text that is because I got too nervous to actually say it over the phone. I woke up the next morning to see that he has texted me back with a 3 page message saying that how he likes me too and explaining why he stopped talking to me and blah, ect.

So that same day towards the night time I ask him to call so we can talk about it over the phone instead of texting. He simply said "Ok. Kool after I eat". I never got a call that night and I was sitting here waiting

• for at least an apology as to why he sort of sent me off. So half the day went by and no text but this guy is posting fb statues up the ass. So I had enough of waiting, took some time to calm down and texted him "So what happened". He then quickly replys "Lol sorry fell asleep. I need to get it together" I felt as if that was a lie and an excuse. I mean yeah he works everyday full time but this isn'tthe first time he didn't call or didn't call me back. So I go off and say I think that's bullsh*t so

• im going to leave you alone. He then texted back acting all confused saying what? then saying that I'm tripping. I ignore this and move on then like maybe 10 minutes later he texts me saying how he is a very busy person and sorry that he can't be consistent and that if I can't handle it he doesn't know what to say and that he already told me this. But how busy can you be to NOT return a phone call? But you can post stautses throughout the day? I apologized for going off and he still seemed pissed.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him.

What Girls Said 2

• yes, tell him

• just try one last time and then move on if he doesn't show interest.