How can I get a boy to like me for how I am and not like the other fake girls his with

there is a boy at my school that is really cute but her only dates girls that a really fake and only spend there life on Facebook or twitter and he says that we're really good friends but I want to be something more and the scary thing is that he has dated my best friend I don't know what to do I so confused

Most Helpful Girl

• well I don't think you should go fro him since he dated your best friend.

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like to me that you've been friend zoned. Once you're friend zoned, it's really hard to get out of it..

• 0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Just stay away if he has not already tried to date you or made a pass at you then he probly doesn't like you .. If you push yourself on him being a guy that he is naturally he might kiss you back or whatever but it would be meaningless. Plus if he dated your bff that would be so bitchy of you to even be with him I don't think you'd want her to date your x unless you liked him first and she knew and went out with him either wayy. In that case then id go for it lol .. But if not no not right...

• you cant

• just act yourself aroun boys and one will like you for it