What hints should I give to make my broyfriend to kiss me?

so, me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 weeks and we haven't kissed yet.. what hints should I give to him so that he notices that I want him to kiss me? please help

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you kiss him? If you haven't kissed by now either you are awful at giving signals, he is awful at reading signals, you're too shy, he's too shy, or a combination of all of the above.

He's your boyfriend, I highly doubt he will punch in you in the face for sexual assault if you give him a smooch. There are plenty of ways that YOU can initiate a kiss.

-You can simply kiss him

-You can say he's cute, or that you can eat him up, and then kiss him

-Say "shut up and kiss me"

-say "give me some sugar"

IT doesn't matter how cute, romantic, sexy, or quirky you do it. Your first kiss will be awesome, or so embarrassing that it is STILL awesome! You don't need to manipulate a kiss out of your boyfriend, you can always just ask him for one if you aren't brave.

What Guys Said 3

• This is what I would do. Stare at him calmly, but look down to his lips and then back to his eyes. Do this several times without breaking eye contact. Try not to be awkward. He's likely to get the hint if he's socially aware. If he's a nervous kind of guy he may get scared. If he doesn't get the clue try moistening your lips.

• bite your lip

• Nothing , get close and you ! Kiss him

What Girls Said 5

• Just smile and look at his mouth when you're in private. If an awkward silence happens, just move closer to him and go for the kiss. There's no being subtle with kissing, unfortunately. :)

• kiss him. thatll send a clear message that you want him to kiss you.

• move close to him

• move closer and look at his lips.

• touch him, move your face close to him