Men, would you think any less of a girl if she touched outside of your pants after a date

the catch is after the date she didn't want anything like sex. She just wanted you to see that she would be able to give you a good time if they were to be together. So basically if you don't want to go all the way and just want to date is it cool to get close and extremely touchy without any sexual acts.

Most Helpful Guy

• Touching a guy outside of his pants and saying you don't want anything like sex is the equivalent to walking into a car dealership with a suitcase full of cash and telling the car salesman you never actually intended to buy anything.

Stupid logic.

• ok but what do you think as a guy that he's thinking if he knows I've said several times I don't want to have sex unless I'm in a committed relationship and yet we continue to flirt to the extent of both our clothes being off but I always let him know we're not going all the way. My point is we both make moves on each other sexually like sometimes he'll do things to me but he even says "I Understand and respect that you don't wanna go all the way your first time so I won't pressure you into it"...

What Guys Said 1

• depends if the guy likes to be teased or not I guess...

What Girls Said 4

• If you do that, you will be sending him mixed signals. Only touch a guy's leg if you are telling him "yes. I'm ready to get intimate" ... and talking girl to girl, you don't need to ever prove to a guy that you can "satisfy" him. Remember, YOU are the prize, and he needs to work for YOU. Not the other way around.

• i think that would be too much

• that would be just teasing for them imo.

• that's what I thought! that's why I'm so confused

• think that that would be too much, one thing is conveying that you can be sexual and another one is being blatantly sexual, you don't have to do that to show that you will give him a good time