What do guys think about girls with snakebites hot or not?

I model and I'm thinking about taking a chance into scene modeling but I've always wanted snakebites but I want to hear from guys perspective what they think about snakebites and would you date a girl with them? Also would you date a girl who was still a lady and dressed sophisicated and sexy that has a rocker side to her but still sweet nice and present able to take to your parents house ? Does it feel good to kiss a girl with snakebites or no ?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think they look bad, and I would not take a guy to my house if he had them

What Guys Said 4

• No chance in hell I'd date someone with

Eyebrow pierced

Snake bites

Nose ring

The most I'd accept is the little diamond or stone they like to put in their nose.

• Not. But if she's was like a 10 to me then she could get away with it.

• Very unappealing :)

Honestly I think I'd be put of someone with snakebites, just don't look good.

• Yes

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think most guy would like them but keep I. Mind it's also about the type you want to attract! :)

• They wouldn't like it unless he was all tatted up

• What are snakebites?

• well I think that's too many peircings.

• i don't like them and I would never take a girl home with them