I like him? does he like me? am I sending the wrong message?

So... I really like this guy. He is the nicest kid you'll ever meet, just perfect. He messages me everyday, on everything, Facebook, snapchat, and even just plain out texting and I never text first. We have the best convos and I tell him everythinng and and he tells me everthing. recently he told me who he liked and it wasn't me. but then like a month later he was so upset and confused and told me he didn't know whether he liked her or not. The issue is thought, I feel like of I ask him out, he won't say yes, and I can never get him to hang out alone with me. am I sending him the wrong message? sometimes I just don't text back because I can't, and when he is dared to hug me I don't always hug back, almost like I am trying to play it cool, but really on the inside I am completely melting. I reaaaallllyyy like him, so what the heck do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• To be blunt: Ignore him and give him less of you. Some girl on here said that even though she really liked this guy and wanted to be with him she ignored him and it made the guy to start falling for her and boom. Something like that. I honestly agree with that statement because I probably would have starting falling for her too. It's kind of a give and take. You set the bait and right before they bite it you reel it back in. Be more mysterious I guess. Don't be an open book to him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• yes, that you are always going to be there ven if he isn't for you

• well ignore him and let him see how much he's missing. andd ont keep making moves on him.

• just stop giving out so much