Going beyond dating?!

OK so,

I started dating this girl in April, she was amazing and we had 3 great dates. She showed interest and kept reaching out, I really liked her too so I decided I want to try and get serious with her.

After those 3 dates however she went away and had exams so we didn't see each other for one month. When she came back and we started seeing each other again, it was different and felt kind of cold. We weren't touching each other or holding hands casually like we were doing before.

She asked me if I still wanted to see her and said she wanted to see me and get to know me better. We were still not seeing each other very often, about once a week or every other week.

I thought after her summer break started we'd see each other more often but that wasn't the case, almost the opposite.

After she said she wanted to know more about me, we went on a date and she got a call in middle of it and some texts, after which she says her best friend has boyfriend trouble and asked if she could leave.

The problem for me is, every time I ask her out, she says she's busy. She says she's got problems to deal with or some other situation she's dealing with and can't meet. That's fine, but it's almost EVERY TIME I ask. I told her to simply just tell me herself when she has the time but she kind of doesn't. Expects me to take the initiative in asking her out and setting the date up, I guess?

Anyway then I hear about she goes out partying with her friends, had a boring day at home, or went out with some other guy (friend, she says) and watched a movie. I don't bring it up to be the jealous type but this is where I get irritated and question if she wants to really see me or not.

Feels like we're just going nowhere and grew apart during that one month of not seeing each other. I don't know if it's because I felt awkward picking up where we left off and was a bit cold to her and pushed her away or what happend..

So I think I'll talk to her about it for once and clear up whatever it is we're doing.. To figure out if we're eventually heading for a relationship or if I'm wasting my time.

Or does this make sense to anyone? Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I agree with your last statement I would completely come out and say to her I need to know if you want to persue this any longer. Being honest at this point is your only option. Say to her its not just you here and I need to know if its worth it for me to be putting myself out there for you. Say to her if you have no interest in me tell me now and its fine, but I need to know if I should still try to get you or if I should just move on.

What Girls Said 3

• she is not that interested imo

• i think she's not that interested

• As I'm probably going to end this I'll probably just ask her straight out then, I guess.

• you should forget about her, she is wasting your time.

What Guys Said 1

• My advice is to move on. You're wasting your time with this one. Here is why:

"[We] went on a date and she got a call in middle of it and some texts, after which she says her best friend has boyfriend trouble and asked if she could leave."

This is a VERY bad sign. Not only is it rude of her to take a call in the middle of your date, but if she were really feeling it for you, she wouldn't let anything or anyone take away her time with you. She left because spending time with you wasn't really all that important to her.

"The problem for me is, every time I ask her out, she says she's busy."

That right there is the kiss of death. A woman who is really interested in a guy would want to see him, so she would accept the date. She's turning you down because she's not interested.