Ladies, would you date a guy younger?

I noticed now I'm in my early 30's, a lot of women in their early 40's are very,very cute. Some knockouts! I would love to date them, but...if you were in your early 40's, would you date younger guy? Why or why not?

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, I do think some would

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I would because Stella wants her groove back!

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it would depend on how much he is younger than u. for myself, I wouldn't date guy more than two years older than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would always date a younger guy why not? I would not get serious though until I am older!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I would date younger guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel really embarrassed to do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If you are just looking for sex then older women are great but if you want a relationship I would advise against it. Women have a really hard time respecting younger men. The odds you will find an older woman that doesn't have a problem respecting a younger man is against you.

0|0
    1|0
    • Why do they disrespect younger guys? As long as we treat them OK, not sure what the issue is (aside from ashton and demi) I did hear this lady speak of why a relationship like that won't work cause men are visual and when his women reaches a certain age, he may leave her for someone younger or his age. That could be the ticket right there

• Women for the most part seem to think men there own age are immature, but can excuse a lot of what guys do as him just being a guy. When dating a younger guy women instead tend to blame the man's behavior on the age difference and start thinking of him as just a kid, instead of as an equal.