Girl I met online hasn't contacted me in a week, but previously showed a lot of interest?

So I've been emailing this girl I met on an online dating site like a year ago, we've been FBI friends ever since and she's shown a lot of interest in me and wants to meet up in the future and says she's been thinking about me the last time we chatted but she hasn't answered my email in over a week or my FB message is she for some reason ignoring them, I see no reason why she would, ormolu think she's been so busy sh hasn't been able to get on the Internet in over a week, OR, and this is most like, am I completely over thinking this entire situation lol

Update: She contacted me this week and has been busy, we're meeting up next week :)

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, it's ridiculous to think one of us could know, silly. Aha.

And I don't understand why people would assume she's fake.

Yes, she absolutely could be, but I feel like there would have to be more to it in my opinion, like being too busy to Skype or meet up, making excuses like that. Not just by simply not replying.

She could be busy, maybe didn't pay her internet bill, maybe she met a guy and doesn't know how to let you down, maybe someone passed away in her family. Eh. Gosh. So many posible reasons. Impossible for one of us to know for sure unless we know her personally.

So, I just suggest you sit back and wait till you find out yourself.

But by no means am I telling you that you should wait for this girl. If she doesn't reply in a week or so, however long you're willing to go without a reply, I'd just move on.

Best of luck! :]

• Thank you ha ha I know your right, I'm not exactly expecting an exact answer, sometimes though I just like to vent and talk to people about my situations and since this ones a bit of a secret, I thought id just get some ideas from here, GREAT ANSWER!

• Aw. Anytime. Here to help. [: And thank you for BA!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• you should Skype her, sounds like someone really likes you but their profile isn't real so now they don't know what to do.

• it's the internet, there's loads of flakes...

• i think you are over thinking things or she is a catfish

• Maybe she's a catfish

• well just stop over thinking. let her have time to talk to you.

What Guys Said 8

• dude if you are gonna have an online relationship you better have more than one girl.

also did you ever Skype chat her? I troll people on omegle all the time soo.

btw play a little hard to get and may be she is doing the same thing. or may be she's busy

• Likely she has copied this same message to a dozen guys on that dating site, and some of them are probably offering to take her to Paris for the weekend...you probably didn't offer her anything on that level, right?

• She no longer has her online dating account and we've been having extremely in depth conversations so I'm pretty confident she's not lying

• Still, if she's talking to a dozen guys, your turn doesn't come up so often!

• First, have to say online dating -- your odds are really against you bro. As soon as a chick signs up she gets hit with tonnes of sausage invitations. I'm just saying.

Second, she's probably really busy or just too god damn freaked out about this imminent meet up. Have you talked to her on the phone or even webcammed? This is important because it builds trust. Going straight from online to meet is a seriously big step for a chick.

• Well I guess I'm lucky then, because she's dropped her online dating account and she's even the one who brought up meeting in person and we haven't talked on the phone or web crammed yet.

• A year! There is no way that is going to happen. At best you've been friend zoned at worse she doesn't take you seriously. Its critical that you meet as soon as possible to keep from being seen as just someone she always has that will listen to her ramble.

• You just don't know. Don't worry about it.

• Your probably just reading too far into this

• She probably talks to A LOT of guys casually...don't think too much about this dude.

• overthinking.