Why do women date/marry poor men?

What possible could a woman benefit from dating a poor man. She's basically just wasting her time for nothing.

I know its not sex because lets face it men are sluts who will sleep with anything. ( you don't have to date them to sleep with them so the drama isn't worth it, well unless the have money, On top of that most men don't know what they are doing so they are useless for ONS too. You are more likely to experienced pleasure from f***ing a lesbian, So is there something I'm missing here? My friend is gorgeous and she's dating a collage student! I'm like you can do so much better than that useless loser! I don't know what to think anymore. Please explain what do you see in these men. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do women date/marry poor men?

Probably because she doesn't value money, has enough to support them both, or in the case of dating is not thinking long-term and is dating him to pass the time not for a committed relationship.

So is there something I'm missing here?

In regards to the dating bit perhaps you're missing that there is a difference between dating and committing to. I know plenty of gals dating a poor guy however they have no interest in being in a relationship with him or marrying him.

"On top of that most men don't know what they are doing so they are useless for ONS too. You are more likely to experienced pleasure from f***ing a lesbian"

I find this so amusingly true.

• about the last part. tell a guy what you like. don't just complain he's no good in bed.

• @kairon156

LMFAO @ " tell a guy what you like" when seemingly most guys don't listen to gals and disregard, belittle, or dismiss what gals say instead preferring to tell gals what they like or listen to what other guys say gals like.

Even on the possibly rare chance he does listen it probably wouldn't make a difference since gals generally don't orgasm from hetero sex while homo sex consists of acts that generally make gals orgasm (oral and manual)

What Guys Said 6

• Ugh... So what you're saying is that if someone isn't financially secure they can't be a worthwhile human being? You're also stating that men will sleep with anyone..

Trolololol

• "You're also stating that men will sleep with anyone" Do we not live on the same planet?

• I wouldn't personally sleep with anyone. I have standards and ethics. I know that statement doesn't apply to all men because I know many guys who wouldn't.

• You should check in with Hugh Hefner, he'll sort you out.

• How did you even manage to type this question? Someone with your level of intellect should still be in elementary school.

• You must be one of those worthless poor guys I was talking about in the question.

• It Is All About Money And Women Should Expect It...Women Do Date Women Sometimes For Better Sex And No Fear Of Pregnancy...Until They Get Their Man That Has Money.

• Because she obviously like him as a person and not for how much money he has

• One thing is 100% sure: I'm not poor but I'd NEVER date a girl who thinks like you do.

To keep the discussion civilized I refrain from giving my opinion about women thinking that way.

What Girls Said 9

• 1|5
    • This question is not bashing all men. Just the poor worthless ones.

• great,you're bashing POOR PEOPLE. that makes it better.

• Wow you're an idiot.

You don't have to love someone because theyre rich you know. Your mentality is clearly f***ed up, you need to continue your education if you're going to talk like this.

typical, you're under 18. Go back to sleep kiddo.

• What does love have to do with any of this?

• I would because right now its not about money. Maybe when I get older and have kids I can change

• because they love him?

• Ya but you can "love" a rich man too. Why settle for less?

• Could be that when they look at these guys, they see a kindred soul or compatible person rather than a bank account.

• I personally find that hard to believe.

• ummh becasue they feel in love?

• You can "fall in love" with a rich man too. Why settle for less?

• how can you make yourself do that?

• i think you're wrong about everything and you're probably a troll

but I kinda like the refreshing reversal from the usual "women are all whores why would we buy a cow when we can get the milk for free hhuuuuuurrrr"

sh*t you see on here all the time,

• Not all women are as shallow as you?

• I would like a more detail answer please.

• he'll have time for her and not judge her.