What are the type of girls that jerks or "bad boys" don't want to mess around with?

When I say mess around, I mean sex, dating, flirt and/or have a relationship with.

I think this dating dichotomy that women either choose 'nice guys' or jerks to date is false and I definitely don't think girls only want to date jerks. However, that is because of my experience with this issue.

I've only dated nice guys (and "nice guys (tm)") because they're the only type of guys that ever ask me out. Neither troublemakers, jerks, nor 'bad boys' have ever asked me out or even hit on me.

I wonder if I was one of those girls they'd never like or would bore them to death.

Most Helpful Guy

• Im a bona-fide a**hole myself and I can tell you that I won't try to chase down a woman that seems uptight or prudish and I honestly don't care if she's a total bitch because I don't plan on listening to her sh*t for very long... don't take it too far though or some of us will just see it as a greater challenge.

e.g. girl surrounded by 5 other women wearing a turtleneck sweater=no go for me

Girl sitting alone at the end of the bar with a low-cut top and high-cut skirt=game on

What Guys Said 1

• There isn't one.

What Girls Said 4

• girls that don't give in to his seduction. After a while he doesn't want to chase

• the prude ones

• i would say a boring girl or a prude and nerdy girl.

• Same with me. I attract the "boyfriend type" many people have told me. Then again I'm good at scoping out sh*tty guys so I wouldn't give them a chance anyway.