When a guy apologize in a text message for taking so long to reply?

Is he just getting on my good side?

I dated a guy who pretty much left me high and dry after sex. We already agreed it was just casual but I got attached after sex. Anyways, he reached out to me a month later and just said that he was busy. I told him that we got off on a bad start and that we weren't stable to have a relationship. I am getting started with my career and I wish him the best. He wished me luck. Anyways, I am doing amazingly well at work and wanted to have a casual relationship with him. He does live one hour away but visit his month in my town. I texted him and no reply for a week. I had a job offer that I could refer him if he was still looking for a job and asked him to get to ASAP.

He texted back a few days later saying he was sorry he hasn't contact me in a long time but he will know if he get a job by the end of this coming week. I let the recruiter knows that someone might get in touch with her. However, should I just let him go. I don't know if he is really busy or whatever. I just know that he wasn't in a stable career and I reach out. I sort of want to help him and play with him but then again I am not sure if I should just forget about him.

Most Helpful Girl

• he didn't have to

What Guys Said 1

• He didn't leave you high and dry if you knew going in that it was casual...

What Girls Said 1

• well I say its just weird, I would find another guy.