Why did he hang up and never call back?

it's been 2 in a half years we been through better are worse he cheated it hurt .but I found out from snopping in his phone.we had a argument Sunday about how things are changing and I need mre time it got heated he hung up and never called back.itexted and called him everyday since it's Thursday 5 days .today I sent the last text I deleted his number text and email I don't rember his number I told him what I did and that was that I told him he must be where he wanna be.i miss him so bad but obvisly it's over.but we were supposed to be married soon now it's all over just like that advice please .

it just hurts bad but I'm focoused on my career I'm a soon to be fashion designer he work for comcast how he gonna look beside me on the red carpet anyway and he ugly thanks ladies get my mind right

Most Helpful Girl

• first he cheats on you then ignores you (sound like the perfect a****) speaking from experience, guys' ego grow even bigger when you are constantly texting, calling when you argue. he will keep ignoring you. maybe he needs space and you texting and calling don't help. so like you said yo got a career to focus on carry on with that and let him be. the fact that he has cheated on you there is no reason to think he's devastated over you he's probably doing the next girl at arm length so girl you deserve better than that. am going through a break up myself right now it's not been a week yet since breakin up from a 3yrs relationship I know how hard it is and it hurt. but you will be OK. be strong

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• where is your self respect?

we can't always have what we want you need to let him go or else it will just sink you deeper in an emotional see. he is done with you take it as defeat and relive your life

• because he is immature

• why would you marry him if he cheated?

• trying to for the sake of my kids and household

• kids should have parents that are mature enough to realize what their kids need, not what they think kids need

• well just move on, if he isn't interested in talking to you you can't force him to talk and why would you want him back if he cheated before even getting married?

• thanks it just hurts but I deleted all his numbers text and email so can't contact him I'm gone thanks again