Texting a guy you are dating just "Happy 4th of July" "Happy 4th of July handsome?"

I know the answer sounds pretty obvious but I'm a shy person and don't want to come across as clingy.

SO guys which one would you want to hear?

Most Helpful Guy

• Send:

"Happy Ineedapenis day!"

Followed by:

"Damn you, autocorrect!"

• lol this is a good one for me considering we tried to catch up because we been so busy. What would you like a girl to text you after its been a couple days since the last text. He tried to set up a get together but I was busy. I want to see him today. Any idea on what I can text him?

• to cwoman3- Id text him a flirty text that says "Id love to see you sometime" I'm a girl but I hoe that might help you

What Guys Said 1

• lol I mean it'd be fine, id probly just laugh about it, but if yallre dating it should be more than fine lol XP

What Girls Said 4

• Adding handsome to it will make you seem fun and flirty, I don't think he'll see it as you being clingy. :)

• The second one, that's what I did for Canada Day on Monday. And I'm not even dating him LOL

• the second one!

• I would text him the second one.