Do you like women who are 9s/10s?

I seem to hold an almost immediate hatred of women who are 9s/10s.

I think it's because in my experience they tend to be bitches, since looks has warped their minds (it's natural to some extent). I find if I'm in the company of 9s/10s I generally blank them or scorn them, since most of the time I'm right in that they're bitches.

Somebody will say it's because I'm resentful they won't date me, lol.. hardly. I think seeking to dating the hottest woman all the time is infantile, and only denotes insecurity.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's what a jealous guy sounds like. Bitter, jealous, and hateful.

You obviously haven't coped with the fact that you're not attractive or valuable enough as a man for women YOU DEEM 9s & 10s to have sex with you and accept you or want you as her sexual partner.

An emotionally healthy way to cope would be to say, "obviously I want women who I consider to be a 9 or 10 on a scale of how much I would want to be with a woman like her. Unfortunately, life has showed me that I'm not a 9 or 10 as a man. So, the lesson I have to learn is that I don't deserve a 9 or 10 when I don't have a 9 or 10 to give. Now, I just need to learn what I am, what I have to offer, and then realistically adjust my desires for what kind of partner I seek accordingly."

What you're saying is, "I - nobody else - I rank these women as a 9 or 10. That means I want them. I find them attractive. I'm just angry that they don't find me attractive. They make me feel like sh*t. So, I lash out an take it out on them."

That's not emotionally healthy man.

• lol.. I avoid 9s/10s to talk to or even interact with. And not because I'm resentful, but I think they're bitches. I seldom go for uber-hot women as I said prior since to me dating is not about seeking trophies, it's about building connections.

In my experience, 9s/10s are simply dopes who are narcisstic, egocentric and mean. I like to associate with benevolent/kind people. 9s/10s seldom have that in my experience. Rationalise about how resentful I am, it's not true lol..

What Girls Said 14

• Self fulfilling prophecy. You see a 9/10 and treat them badly because you belive they are a bitch. They notice you treating them badly and become bitchy towards you. You're quite judgmental in your assumptions. If you don't like a type of person avoid them, there's no need to treat them as any less people than anyone else.

• lol.. Most persons are judgmental.

• humans hold biases. and?

• You're about a month late Seek.

• Do you treat men who are 9s/10s the same way. You're pretty irrational. Chances are if you're scornful and bitchy towards other people, people will treat you the same way.

Attractive people are used to being treated like sh*t because of bitter people like you.

How a man or woman looks, shouldn't dictate how you treat them as a human being.

• No, I am not gay, so I don't rate how men look.

It may seem irrational, but so what? Humans are seldom rational. Most hot women I've known have been bitches and I label all others accordingly. Humans have perceptual biases and aren't perfect lol..

• lol.. who says that people should be rational? Human beings are as they are. if you proclaim to be so wise, you should understand that.

• nobody is owed anything in life. why be kind lol..

• Well man, if that's the case, I'm sure you won't be dating them any time soon with that attitude. Just because you feel someone is a 9 or 10 doesn't mean they feel that way about them self. I've had plenty experience with people who you'd probably consider unattractive, and they were outright bitches. Regardless of the attractiveness, it all has to do with the persons personality. I'm not trying to deny what you're saying, because in some instances yes, it may be true, BUT it just may also be coincidental that their a 9 or 10 in your opinion and now you're taking it out on every attractive female you meet :D

• So having a bias is bad?

• It's not bad, but because of your actions or the way you "feel", you're going to eliminate some good people in your life, all because of your ignorance. You can't generalize everyone. As much as you feel like everyone's the same, their not. You need to actually start getting to KNOW these people, and then, maybe if they prove you wrong, okay, it's okay to feel the way you do it. But, even then you still can't say everyone does it or acts the way the do, when really you don't know that.

• I don't care really. It may not seem rational, but so be it.

• So you hate all women you're attracted to? Because what you rate as a 9/10 I can easily view as a 4/5... and you can't argue that because it all comes down to personal preference since beauty is in the eye of the beholder... So you hate all women you are personally attracted to haha! That's the most pathetic thing I've read this morning xD You have issues dude.

• actually, no. I like women I'm attracted to, who wouldn't? per women who society deems as 9s and 10s (or conventionally attractive women) I dislike since they're generally bitches.

• You don't need to be attracted to jessica alba to know she's a 10/10. There will always be a pre concieved notion of what beauty is in this society and its very clear when girls fall into that 9 or 10 category. It does not all come down to personal preference, although that plays a part.

• either way, I don't care. if I see a 9 or 10 in the street or in public, I despise/detest her on sight. I know what I am in for if I talk to her.

• Story of my life I swear,

Its so unfair how men automatically assume 10s are bitchys

And dumb, its so unfair how they assume we are nothing but a

Barbie doll with no brains. I know a lot of ugly girks who are

Bitchy as hell.

• What is fairness?

Do others owe you good feelings? In my experience, most 9s/10s due to social experience/doting get mentally twisted and become bitches. If this is irrational, so be it. It's common knowledge that we can associate with anybody on any basis at all.

• Shut up

• lol.. look the lord has spoken. I can say as I please. who are you to prevent me?

• You sound extremely bitter and resentful, even more so after reading all the answers and your responses to them. What was even the point of asking this question? Seems like a mindless rant more than anything, especially since you keep lashing out on anyone who has a different opinion than you (meaning they don't judge people based on looks as quickly as you...)

If you weren't resentful and bitter, you wouldn't be sitting there, whining behind your computer. If you REALLY didn't care and wanted to avoid 9's and 10's "like the plague", you wouldn't even be thinking about them. So, all you're doing right now is just shoving your poor little bitter ass into everyone's faces.

REALLY, what was the point of this question? Doesn't seem like you really were interested in getting some new perspective on it, since you keep whining like a 5 year old that you and only you are right and that nobody has the right to disagree with you.

• lol.. people can disagree all they want. I am simply responding to their replies.

• If you really think like that, then why do you care enough to ask questions about it here? And no, I don't judge people before I know them. I find that to be very immature, hence why I'm calling you out on it. :) But yeah, treat others how you want to be treated yourself. Seems like you don't mind being treated the way you treat other people anyway, so there's no point in arguing with you haha.

• People don't need a reason for doing anything.

As for the Golden Rule, it's something people say and not mean, duh...

• I like women

• As do I in general. and?

• Then you have issues. Probably hot mom issues. Let me guess. Your mom was hot and every dude and girl wanted to bang her, so now you have mommy issues.

• lol.. eh? Based on past experience, I simply detest 9s and 10s, and spite them when I meet them. I understand their character and how our contemporary society makes them that way.

Does one have to associate with others they don't like/feel comfortable around?

• well I think you should just try more times.

• try for what? I'd feel shameful dating a 9/10. I have my own conception of attractiveness, not based on what the media tell me.

• well you don't have to generalize, what if girls think guys that are in your rate number think they are all creeps, boring or lame?

• I wouldn't bother me.

• well girls think all 6s and under are unworthy pathetic losers because they are not good looking

• if they do, that's their business. I personally don't see how looks relates to personal value, but that's just my own belief.

• I have no problem with really beautiful women

• Well, that's you. What works for you wouldn't work for others.

• Says you

• eh? you're dim then, since you don't comprehend the human condition. Everything is subjective.

• If you think that only seeking to date the hottest women is infantile, then why do you care of those hot girls are bitches? The mere fact that they're bitches should drop them from 9's and 10's. You wouldn't care if 4's or 5's were bitches, would you? No, because you never wanted to date them or sleep with them. I think it's more about being resentful than you realize.

• I never did, since I know I wouldn't be happy with them. And I don't value bitchy/mean people, irrespective of looks.

• lol.. who are you say my opinion is invalid? lol..

• If some hot girls have entitlement complexes that's only because guys like you treat them like holier than thou princesses, it sure as hell ain't girls putting them on pedestals.

then you get all bitter and twisted when they don't go out with you which, far from convincing everyone that you could care less, just makes you look even more pathetic and swayed by looks.

• lol. in public settings, I avoid 9s/10s like the plague. I'm also seldom bitter about anything.

They are put on pedestals due to human nature. I simply avoid them, as it doesn't make sense to be in scenarios causing discomfort.

• Great post!

• lol.. how many times must I assert this?

it's because they're ALL stuck-up bitches who think the world owes them.

Yes this may not sound "being human" to them. however, I see YOU make lots of "inhuman" posts. do you presume all must look up to you? I have news for you. nobody HAS to look up to anybody. don't be a retard and get how humans behave.

• Some girls are mean just because of there looks one girl she. I was younger I secretly wisheda palm tree would fall and smash her face with the roof of her escalade every time she came to my job. Once I knew a piece of meet fell on the ground and she came every day ordered the same thing I kept it under the counter and put that right on her sandwich. Extremely pretty but I guess since I worked at subway she felt entitled to treat me like her slave.

• But not all pretty girls are bitches

• lol. prove it. Due to socialisation, they get turned bitches. It's basic psychology.

• i think you should get over that

What Guys Said 17

• I knew this chick in my senior year in high school, who was probably a 9/10. At that point in time I was a chubby, socially awkward f***, and she would actually come up and talk to me, smile at me whenever we passed each other and all the rest of it. I think Some of the reallllly hot women are pretty ****ish, but there are also a lot of them who haven't even had a date in their life because people just assume their after a 10./10 themselves.

• and?

lol.. why so obstinate? We choose with whom to associate and on any basis.

• I go by things like their body language and how they talk to strangers. Like the saying "You can tell how a person is by how they treat their waiter." I surely have met 9's and 10's who are as arrogant as ever but I've also met much more girls who are 5's who act like they are 9's and expect to be treated like a queen. So judging all 9's and 10's before getting to know them is definitely a sign that you resent them.

• I resent nobody. It may not seem rational, but in my experience 9s/10s were the bitchiest.

• I'm definitely more cautious around them. I try to find out more about them (just like anyone), unless they're nasty from the start.

Yes, a lot of them are pretty nasty; but once in a while, you find some cool women who happen to be gorgeous. I've found a lot of girls who are not that attractive on the outside, who also happen to be horrible people too, so I try not to judge just on looks alone.

• Hot girls are for sex only, the majority are not Girlfriend material so it's a bit pointless to date one for more than a few weeks. See, 9s are arousing, and we like that, you can't hate something you find arousing. You could say you hate a 9 but only after finding out she's full of BS. Well, the majority of those have nothing else going besides looks, and that's disappointing :(

Also, no offence, bro, but admitting you hate 9s does sound resentful, even worse with your last words trying in advance to shame everyone who doesn't agree with you. Just my opinion.

• lol.. how am I being resentful? Must we like/approve of others? Do you consistently, or anybody else?

It just is as is, we all have means of interacting/perceiving others.

• How sour grapes? lol..

I haven't actually dated in years, and even then I have actively avoided societally hot women.

Look, we all have biases, and citing "logic" is immaterial. Human beings are a complex mix of reason, instinct, emotion, intuition and sometimes non-reasons for action/thought.

• i couldn't give a sh*t who agrees with me. since when does disagreement per se denote a standpoint's invalidity?

as for resentment? lol.. why must I feel resentful? only losers ever feel resentful.

• They're fine. Sometimes women who are 9's and 10's are great, sometimes they're not.

I had a college classmate (had like 5 classes with her at that college) who was making her way through college with beauty pageants, safe to say she was a 9. Nice girl. I wasn't a tight buddy with her, but as a casual acquaintance, she was a fine person, I liked chatting with her around class. She was nice enough to greet me by name one time we bumped into each other when I hadn't seen her for a year or whatever, which I appreciated, haha.

Really, plenty of really cute/attractive girls are sweet, funny people, obviously. Some are not. Depends on the girl. Some have a great view on life, some are alpha widows. Maybe you live in a snooty part of town, haha. Around here, plenty of great looking women are easy to get along with, great people.

• i have found a lot of them to be that way so I do agree with you on this. I have no problem talking to them. I won't date a girl unless she is a lesser score than I am. It is just what I go for because they to be good all around. I know a lot of 9/10 girls who are not worth dating yeah friends but they are lot of drama and can be higher maintenance than other girls. I wouldn't say it is resentful because you didn't say all 9/10 women just from the ones you have known. they are not impossible to date I have dated a few I just feel like they are not worth all the effort. if you like your girl getting stared at by every guy every age everywhere then go for it its not a part of something I want.

• My actions may seem "unfair", but it's just how I think. I think it's just how modern society works, since hot girls get twisted up mentally by their looks. I simply avoid them because life is too short.

• it's wierd, often I'm not attracted to the most conventionally attractive woman in the room, I find her boring. Maybe I'm just so desensitised to the conventionally attractive look from the media and so on. Girls with something different about them are more likely to get my attention.

• Damn bro that is so pessimistic of you. Not all 9s and 10s are mean and ego-infused.

I've known some 9s and 10s that are genuinely awesome people.

• If they're unpleasant no, but if they're cool, nice, and easy to talk to then yes, of course I would like them... But what a 9 or 10 is to someone, is still somewhat subjective. It differs man to man...

• Whenever I see a 9 or 10, I merely ignore her presence and be dismissive. It's not "rational" (rationality doesn't even exist anyhow) but most people dislike on sight, it's human nature. lol.

• I like women regardless of their looks.

You say that 9s/10s have a tendency to be bitches. I agree, but I also see their point of view. In my experience once you get past their bitch shield, they're just as likely to be as down to earth and sane as girls that just fall a few points shy.

Side note - I much prefer dealing with the initial bitchyness of 9s/10s than the deep seated insecurities of 1s/2s.

• I do like them, but from past experience these women feel completely entitled and really not worth the effort. I know I'm generalizing, but it's far more attractive when she doesn't quite know how attractive she is. If I was using a number scale, I like 7s. Approachable, nice, easy on the eyes and giving.

• "9s/10s aren't worth the effort ... 7s are nice and giving" Couldn't agree more.

• lulz.. even more saying things and not meaning them?

Oh, I'm not "treating you as a human"? you all are not me. do you always seek one-man upship or are you not as wise as you purport?

• I don't rate women as 9s or 10s based only on their looks. They need to offer a lot more then looks to be considered close to perfect.

• I guess you get turned on by women that are mean to you then... That's fine.

• eh? lol.. I am me and don't care if people are "mean" or not.

i simply don't like 9s and 10s.

• I don't judge a woman's behavior by her looks.

I only judge her by her looks if I'm looking to get laid.

• Well that is you. Not everybody is you.

• you sound stressed out dude

• yeah, so saying I don't like x group of people is stress. lol..

• I don't necessarily agree with this, in fact I don't as I know of some girls who I don't consider attractive in the slightest yet theyre so stuck up its unbelievable.

• My rule: The better she looks, the worse I treat her.

Ironically, they like me more for it.

I'd sleep with a 9/10 but would never exclusively date one.

• of cours ei like them, why wouldn't i

• i don't score women.