Girls & Guys Help! Movie date, what to do?

Even though I'm 18 I Haven't been on a first date to the movies. I've been to movies with my bfs but not as the first date. So Girls, what do you do? wait for him to make a move first? Any flirty tips!?Guys, when do you start making moves? Do you do the whole movies make a move thing?or do you do it befote or after?

Most Helpful Guy

• Movie dates are not great for the first date as I have found out as it can turn out very awkward if you do not know them very well prior to the date. Try meeting up before the movie and getting dinner/coffee/lunch etc. Guys normally make the first move but if he seems shy you may have to. If it feels awkward in the cinema and you want to make a move then do it and it'll become comfortable just put your hand on his or w/e. TBH a lot of your questions are completely dependent on each of your characteristics and how the date goes! Good Luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly? If I'm going to the movies, I'm going to watch the movie. If I want to make a move on someone I'd wait until after the movie was done, otherwise it just irritates me. Like, you could drive/walk back, and make a move then. There's plenty of time before and after the movie, so why waste your money on it if you're not there to watch it? Enjoy the movie, make a move on them after.

That's just my point of view, and I realize everybody is different, so do what feels best to you. Only you give yourself the final say/voice.

What Girls Said 3

• well he will lead, just be open to anything.

• wait for him to make a move.

• i think you should go somewhere where you can actually talk to build a connection

• she could do dinner afterward. movie and dinner is a classic date. it'll give them something to talk about at dinner, as well as other things (like what? aren't they already friends? what more could they need to know?)

• they need to actually get to know each other in a way that will make them want to pursue this relationship, they need to know if they share the same values so they can be sure their relationship is actually going somewhere

• We already did that the first time we met. We spoke for a good few hrs but thenhe got in an accident and he's also on the military. So yeah. We still talj like 4x a wk. Noy a lot but we text when evwr we can and I likw it. But last time we were with each othwr in person. It felt awkward yet very cute. It was more of a hang out date. Now I feel like its the samw thing but a little more since we been talking 3-4x a wk about 6 months now. But we have sat and talked