Is he uninterested, guarded, or just wants to be friends?

So I met someone who I am finding myself more and more interested in, and there seems to be an extent of interest on his side as well. We've been texting/messaging each other every day, we have a TON in common and he has said a lot of positive things about me so far, mostly on how much we have in common, that he thinks I'm really awesome and good looking. =) So we went for our first 'date' recently, and though we had fun, I could tell he was extremely guarded...no hug, definitely no kiss...he DID text me almost immediately after it was over, just talking as if we hadn't parted ways...have any of you ever experienced/done this, but still had the guy be interested/had interest in the girl? I've never really had a date end this way...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not exactly sure how to word this, but it seems to me as though if he didn't like you or wasn't interested, he wouldn't have gone on a date with you and he certainly wouldn't have sent a text to you afterwards.

I think you're looking into this way too far, way too early.

Just take it slow, one step at a time. There's no need to rush, because there's obviously interest between you both. Just relax.

Go on more dates with him, if you want, but so far I don't see anything wrong as you both appreciate each other.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• i don't think he is that interested

• i don't think he was interested,

• i think you should see how he acts now