What does a guy expect after 7 dates? Only graduated to a peck on the lips..

So in this scenario assuming the above what would guys expect after just a hug and peck on the cheek?

I know some will say sex but we Haven't encountered that opportunity yet.

So I'm seeing him tonight and I want to do something to further show him I like him, like hold hands or tell him to hold me or what?

Ive never had a guy take it so slow..

Most Helpful Guy

• a passionate kiss will take it to the next level. Seems like he's the one who's taking it slow, which might be because he's afraid of having you run away.

• Hi KingJR, can I ask you, we had our date last night, we went to hug at the end and we just held each other for about 10 minutes, he gave me small kisses on llps and forehead but it was ME that seemed to try and do the more passionate kissing. And sometimes when I tried to kiss him he would actually seem not to want to do it but to rather just hold me. He is confusing me..do you have any advice?

• damn...he's confusing ME...maybe just ask him directly if there's a reason for it. Just out of genuine curiosity.

What Guys Said 4

• Hello. It seems you have came across the type of guy that wants to just cuddle! Its not a bad thing, he may just want to take things slow. Surely this is better than if he wanted to just snog your face off and take advantage! He actually likes you! If its that much of a problem, just ask him politely if he wants to get a bit more frisky. Unless there's something wrong I'm sure he'd welcome the invitation! Most guys would :)

• doesn't sound promising lol

• he might not like it at all and that's it. does he seem scared?

• you should just be natural and not worry about that but if you want to show affection hold hands a lot and with tightness

What Girls Said 4

• Ppphe was nervous?

• give him alonger peck

• welll just take his hand don't tell him to do stuff, go with the flow

• i think you should just give him what you are comfortable with