I want some real help. i am confused a lot.

He is my colleague.i wasn't much attracted to him. But he looked good.we both conversed not much. But at all times he teased me a lot.he messages a lot, mostly we message about work. But he never makes an eye contact whem he sees me. I didn't understand it first as I am outspoken . He stays calm maximum qnd rarely speaka out. May be his weird nature made me confuse and I got more attracted to him. Many times I have seen him watching over me, but he turns his headwhen he sees me.He got my favorite songs.he watches most of activities.he texts me but act as f he doesn't know me when he sees me the very next minute.suddenly he asks me about my family etc.he confuses me a pot. Now he is resigning.to be frank,it is hard for me. He is all in my mind 24 *7. I wanna know wether he likes me. Whether he misses me as I do

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely think he likes you, and it sounds like you like him back. Keep in touch with him and maybe ask to meet up for a drink or something. If you do not feel comfortable telling him that you like him, then just meet up as friends, it doesn't need to be considered a date.

• Yes I deginitely like him and I have a crush on him. But I'm not ready to open up . He hardly reacts when I see him . I 'd like him to open up . I am scared I ll miss him a lot . I want us to be very good friends. If he likes me , why doesn't he tell me?

• Yeah , I knew I had to be patient.you have clearly understood me.but one last question, will he miss me? Will he try to keep in touxh with me?

• Only he can tell you whether he will miss you or not. The only way for him to keep in touch is if you keep in touch. Send him a message over Facebook or something and see if he replies, and how he replies. The way he replies will show you whether he wants to keep the conversation going. The messages might also help you gauge whether he misses you or not. Who knows, he might be the one to ask you to meet up for a bit...I wish you luck! :)

What Guys Said 1

• well he wouldn't be messaging if he diddnt like you

• Why doesn't he tell me den? Why does he act as if he doesn't care?

• Honestly ,i do not have the courage to.I am scared he may take it different because he in no real ways has shown me that he is interested nor I'm convinced. I am not able to tell a shy guy's sign.how would a shy give out signs?

• refer back to my answer...

What Girls Said 4

• i think he'd oes like you

• well look for more signs but give him signs that you like him

• flirt with him and see how he reacts

• i think you should try to flirt with him more