Ex text keep showing up on girlfriend phone

My girlfriend and I have been together for more than 18 months. During this time I noticed that there were texts on her phone from a number she didn't have programmed in. I asked her about it she told me she didn't know who it was. I found out on my own that the number is actually to her ex. When I confronted her about it she said yeah she knew it was him. She told me she stopped talking to him about 2 years ago. I have seen several texts a month as incoming without a response. But some of the texts look like they were responding to a text that was sent to him. Also I found where she was talking to other people saying that he said this or that. I think there is more to it what guy sends several texts a month for this long without getting a response. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to have a serious conversation with your girlfriend and make sure nothing is going on with this guy even if it that he keeps on contacting her its not healthy I know cause it happened to my brother and he was pissed GIRLS SHOULD NOT TALK TO THEIR EXS WHEN THEY ARE DATING OTHER PEOLE PERIOD its rude and disrespectful. Like I said make sure he isn't saying anything to her that could hurt her but also make sure she isn't playing games.

• That is what makes this situation a little more weird to me is that I have caught her in lie after lie. I told her up front that I do not deal with exes, on the first date, because it just causes unnecessary problems. I told her I wouldn't get into a relationship with her if the exes were still in the picture yet here we are dealing with this. He isn't saying mean things to her, it is the type of conversation if I were talking to another woman like that I would feel like I was cheating.

• If I were you I would just break it off if she doesn't have the respect to not talk to her exes when she is with you its not worth it

What Girls Said 3

• i would think she is texting him, why would he insist that much

• talk to her about it

• I have spoken with her about it. She tells me that she hasn't talked to him even though I've heard her talking to other people about things he told her or seen messages that she sent friends saying what he told her. I asked her about what I saw and she said that was not true and I didn't see what I read for myself.

• well talk to her, I woul definitely do that.

What Guys Said 0