How to get this girl?

I have a long story here. I met this girl about 3 months ago. We started going out to bars and stuff but I think it was mainly supposed to be as friends. One night she left with her ex and I was kinda pissed off so the next day she basically texted me saying that she's not really trying date anyone right now because she knew I liked her. Then she got back with her ex. She broke up with him like a month ago and we still went to bars and stuff but we never hooked up or anything. I then left to go to New York for the summer for an internship and we've been texting a lot since I left, like everyday. She even texted me first a lot of the times. Now I just on twitter she tweeted about going on a first date on Sunday. I'm really bummed because I really like her a lot and I feel like now I'm the best friend but I want to be the boyfriend. Should I tell her that I still really like her? I don't really know what to do because I want to go out with her.

I'm back to school in a month and a half.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her sometimes it helps if you are straight forward with girls cause for us guys can be very confusing, let her know how you feel about her and maybe she will feel the same but don't get your hopes up if she doesn't. It sounds like she does like you cause she has texted you which means she has been thinking about you. some extra advice would be wait till your back in town to ask her out and tell her how you feel about her cause over the phone isn't very romantic but also its your call cause you have to find out if the date went good and if it could evolve into something more serious if that the case tell her over the phone how you feel about her and then when you are back in own ask her out on a proper date not to the bar.

• so should I tell her before or after she goes on this date

• are you going to be in town once she goes on the date?

-if you are tell her in person its always better

-if you are out of town I don't know maybe see how the date went but you also don't want to cause so maybe before she goes on the date and then you can ask her out once you are in town again

• Well I'm not going to be home until the middle of August and her date is tomorrow. I just feel telling her this over text though

What Girls Said 3

• flirt with her more

• flirt, ask her out

• well just try and flirt with her pretty openly so she knows and a first date is not the end of the world you could still make a move.

What Guys Said 1

• just let it go, your going back to school. plus the less you care the more she wants you