What is a turn to guys trying to approach a total stranger online when it's a non dating website?

If its one like this where people can chat but its a not dating site! my gosh are you desperate af or what!?

I meant to say a TURN OFF

Most Helpful Girl

• It never hurts to get to know someone. Lol that's actually how you meet people if I'm correct. Same thing implies to real life, I mean how do you think strangers become our friends? There's a process in which you take to get to know someone.

What Guys Said 1

• It shouldn't matter if it is online or in real life. There is nothing wrong with approaching a stranger.

What Girls Said 8

• Some chicks are thirsty af too!

• I think they are just seizing the moment. Just like if a guy asked you out at any random place.

• Exactly my thoughts ! I too think these guys are desperate !

• well its not a turn off for some people

• it is not wrong in any way

• They aren't hurting anyone by complimenting you or wanting to say hi and have a conversation.

I don't really see an issue with it, unless they're rude or nasty about it. Even then, it still doesn't HURT me. Haha!

• Thanks for BA :-)

• well I don't think its wrong if they don't do it to every girl they tlak to, that would definitely be desperate.

• Sad I know