Co-worker and I were flirty then I found out he had a girlfriend.

So me and this guy, John, at work have got loads of chemistry.We crack one another up, while also being able to have intense, soulful conversations, and we texted a lot in a really flirty manner, and I mean, it is summer, and I'm up for a summer fling.

Then I saw on Facebook he has a girlfriend. Which no big loss to me really, I would never get in between a couple or anything. Plus he is younger. I stopped texting him, and I don't reply to very many either.

My questions are how do I simmer down the chemistry in person? I mean I can't not talk to him. We sit there with only each other for hours. And am I crazy or is it exceptionally sketch for him to be giving off such a vibe when he is dating someone? Do you have any thoughts on this? Thanks:)

Most Helpful Girl

• People do a lot of things while they are in a relationship.

Although it isn't right, sometimes flirting can be harmless if no boundaries are crossed.

He obviously notices your a change in behavior and may ask about it.

If he does, be honest with him.

Tell him you feel a little strange around him after finding out he has a girlfriend.

Try your best to keep things professional.

Be friendly towards him, but not flirty anymore.

What Guys Said 1

• Both guys and girls flirt even when they have a partner. Some will cheat on their partner, others just flirt. You should be amicable since he's your coworker and try to not let things get awkward

What Girls Said 4

• set him a limit when he talks to you and just try to ignore him and remember that he lied about his relationship status to get your attention. and omissioni is still a lie.

• Ask him about his girlfriend.

• keep away from the guy

• well tell him you didn't know he had a girlfriend and try to date someone else to make your chemistry fadde away, focus on his flaws and how shady it was of him for not telling you that he had a gf