Would guys in their late 20s or early 30s be interresed in dating women aged 19-23??

Im asking about girls that are mature in their ways of thinking and conversing, not some girls that ONLY like to talk about guys, dating, makeup...

Would that attract you? Or would you consider them too young?

Please explain your opinion...

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe if I wasn't an attorney and an accountant. Unfortunately, guys don't live in a bubble or social vacuum. Maybe one or 2 of my guy friends would be thinking, "oh man, that's awesome." All my other friends, co-workers, the attorneys, clients, and my family would be thinking, "that's totally unprofessional."

I have an uncle who's like that. Goes younger and younger every year. We even joke around every time we're next to a high school, "hey, since we're here, I wanted to introduce you to someone I think you'll like, her name is Candy, she just removed her braces last week."

My girlfriend and I are only 2 years apart, and I like it that way. I feel like it's much easier to have the same mentality and seriousness about life and finances with a woman that's around my same age. Plus, sex isn't that important to me, so there's much less a younger girl has to offer me, plus a lot of social negatives associated with dating a younger girl.

What Guys Said 8

• In general, men like dating younger women. Why? Because younger women are *usually* more physically attractive than older women, plus they often appreciate the things that an older guy can do for them that a younger guy can't.

Girls in their 20s are pretty much universally attractive to men into their 50s, and occasionally even older. Look at, say, Anna Nichole Smith, who was in her early 20s when she married an 80 year old billionaire. It's an extreme example, but it proves the point. Hugh Hefner also just married a woman who is 60 years younger than he is (83 vs. 23).

The other thing is that guys in their early 20s tend to be about 3 years behind in emotional maturity (and some even further behind), and due to being in their sexual peak years AND being in their college years, when they have far more freedom than ever before, tend to be in "party mode" throughout their early 20s and aren't much interested in relationships. Many girls who want relationships realize that they're far more likely to get one with a guy who is more emotionally mature, which means a guy in his late 20s (at the very least) or 30s, so it's quite common for girls in their early 20s to date guys 10+ years older than they are.

• It is OK but some people may feel uncomfortable about it because they don't want to be considered a "creeper." A lot of guys hear about men in their 40's trying to pick up girls in their 20's so they don't want to appear that way.

• they would be a bit young but I would be intrested in dating them a few times to see if we have anything in common and if we click we could go steady.

• Sounds wonderful!

• Yes of course. Mature but younger women are great. As long as a women is young at heart, fun, smart and sexy than all is well.

• Yes, very much.

• It's possible.

• I'm in my mid 20's (24) and I'd prefer to date women older than me, however, I usually wind up with girls younger than me. I hate it. However, I've only ever f***ed girls older than me

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes they just like the person for who they are, not a number that is supposed to make them fit in to a socially accepted box.

• yes, they obviously would

• Yes they would

• yes, there was a guy who hwas 32 and liked my when I was 19.