Would you date someone without a car and lives with their parents

if someone of the opposite sex doesn't have a car and they live with their parents. but they work and go to school. and they're in their early 20's lets say.

would you date them?

would you have casual sex with them? (if they look good)

could you be in a relationship with them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I could not having a car isn't a deal breaker nor is living with their parents either because they aren't just mooching off them and they have a purpose in life.

What Girls Said 13

• Wow two years and you still haven't put out O.o...

Anyways...lol I wouldn't mind. I've dated a couple guys that had nothing and slept on the couch lol Just because you don't have a car or your own place doesn't mean your lazy or a loser. There can be many reasons you don't have those things! I still live with my family and am 22 I work and bust my ass but can't afford my own place and car because my daughter needs diapers and food. Plus I take care of my Ill mother . Any woman that looks down of you for living at home is a gold digger and stuck up!

• Date:yes

Have casual sex:no

Have a relationship: yes

• pretty much what I think most women feel, which is a perfectly reasonable answer.

• Having a car would be nice, but not at all a deal breaker. And as long as you're doing something with your life and not just loafing on your parents couch.

• A car is definitely not a determining factor for me, when dating someone. I myself, don't have a car, so it's no biggy. As far as living with your parents goes, as long as you (as you say have a job) and taking care of responsibilities, going to school, having something going for yourself, not just living off your parents, then that's also completely fine. Obviously, you would have to move out some day, but if it's just temporary, its cool. But to add to your second question, if I would have casual sex with them? lol well if I'm in a relationship with them, and we've got to that point, obviously yes.

• yeah. its a temporary arrangement just until I finish school. and I help with the housework and contribute to the bills

• Well if that's the case man, you have nothing to worry about :)

• Depends how old he is. 18-23 is fine. It's also fine if he has something else going for him (college, career etc). Yeah is date them, have a relationship and casual sex... Um? Well if I was looking for that sort of thing then yeah I guess.

• Date them yes

in a relationship yes

casual sex no till I am ready

• this part of the world that is completely normal so yes I would have a relationship with them,casual sex no because its not my thing.

• No

• I would do all of them

• I would, those are not deal breakers

• yes, I would

• yes, yes, yes.

• No.

No.

No.

1. I drive an F150 v8 engine pick up truck. I simply don't have the gas to pick him up every time we want to go places so unless he can give me $100 bucks a week to make up for me using my gas for him, it's gonna be a no-go.

2. I am waiting for marriage. I don't have casual sex. I don't even have sex with my boyfriend whom I've been with for two years.

3. I would not be in a relationship where I am the one who has to drive everywhere. I work a minimum wage job and am paying for my schooling. I don't have the money to put gas in the tank every week because I burn it going to see him and take him places *and* also pay for my tuition.

• fair point. I would never use a girl as a chauffer.

What Guys Said 1

• Sure thing.

Might not be ideal but I'm not addicted to sex.

No problem.