When I'm sick my boyfriend is the nicest most caring guy ever, why does this only come out when something is wrong

Yesterday I came home from work and was so sick I was laying on the couch all night. Then my boyfriend came home and asked what was wrong. I explained my symptoms of nausea and sore throat. He looked at my throat and said I had white pockets and that I needed to go get medicine for strep. He drove me to urgent care at one am and stayed there with me till 3 am. All day he laid with me and rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head. I know how much he cares about me. This is the first time I have ever been sick since we started dating about a year ago. This was the first time we ever had a day where we just cuddled. He shows me how much he cares on a daily basis, don't get me wrong. Why do I have to be sick to do this? We cuddle when we watch TV and in the mornings, but not enough for my preference.

Most Helpful Girl

• well becasue he wants to pamper you, otherwise if he did it all the time it would seme clingy.

What Guys Said 3

• Because its the right and acceptable scenario for him to be caring?

If he was like that on a daily basis, you would leave him immediately for a jerk.

• 0|0
  • it is because caring for the ill is a separate scenario. men work in scenarios and conditons so if all is normal he will act differently than if your in pain etc.

What Girls Said 3

• maybe life is so busy for him but what matters he was there when you really needed him he might be the one

• one thing is the way you treat bad people and another is how you treat your couple

• Caring for sick people is different than caring for somebody in a relationship.