Should I try or just give up?

Some people tell me to give up on this guy and others tell me not to and just talk to him more. Well I try to text him but I rarely get him to reply. I did call him once (by accident) but he ended the call (like it didn't go straight to voice mail and it rang like twice then ended) and after that he didn't try to call me back he just texted me "hey".

at first he said he liked me and then I started to like him. Things started going really well until one night he texted me saying he wanted to kiss me. I told him I wouldn't kiss him cause we weren't going out and he said that he understood. But after that he wouldn't text me as much. He said it was because he was busy at work so I believed him cause I have no reason not to.

then we agreed to hang out this weekend but in the end he canceled on me. When ever I would try to actually decide what we would to he would always either change the subject or he just wouldn't text me back.

I don't no if he is trying to play hard to get but I can't deal with his games right now. I do like him but I don't no if he still likes me. So should I keep trying or should I give up?

Most Helpful Girl

• give up

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Give up hun. He's not worth the trouble. He is just not that into you. You're better than that...don't let people play games with you

• Give up. A. He either met someone else. Or B. he lost feelings for you.

• give up

• i would jsut stay away from him.