Is it a problem if I am almost 24 and I have never dated?

I worry that at this point girls will think somthing is wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• well I'm 20 and haven't either don't think too much of it.

• I am kind of scared of girls lol

What Girls Said 3

• No

• no, it is not, just try to date somebody

• No dobt worry just try to overcome your fear

• Are you the same anonymous person as below.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm 19 and never had a girlfriend. I am not shy guy though. I can strike up a conversation with a girl who is intelligent enough to touch on topics under the sun.

Flirting, dating, prom/school dances, being playful with a girl --- those are the closest points (it's not even close) I got to a relationship. Hahahaha.

Relationships? Nada. Zip. Zilch. Wala. Zero. Kapoot.

• Unfortunately my friend, it's an enormous problem... and yes - EVERYONE will think something is wrong with you...

But the good news is, you can "fake it 'til you make it." Meaning that until you start dating, you can act like you've got lots of previous experience ;)

• im 18 and never dated, and I'll probably end up lie you. but you know what? I couldn't give a sh*t!

• nope, whatever works for you. life is what it is bro

• I wouldn't go around advertising it. Unfortunately, some immature girls will think you're weird, because they just don't understand how hard it can be for guys. But, why would you want to date an immature girl anyway?