Blown Off... Is it OK to send her a letter saying what I think?

I recently was dating a girl for four months. Then she suddenly and without explanation blew me off, no response to texts or phone messages. Is it OK to send her a letter telling her how disappointed I am in her for not just telling me she wanted to break up? I really feel incredibly disrespected by her lack of communication

Most Helpful Girl

• no don't do it. terrible idea.

What Girls Said 2

• no, why would it be ok?

• Why would it not be ok? I have no idea what happened. It seems reasonable to let her know how her selfish actions have made me feel.

• no, don't do it

What Guys Said 1

• If you're certain that nothing has happened to her, and that she hasn't just lost her phone, and assuming that it hasn't been just a few days, then I would say there's anything necessarily wrong with sending a letter explaining how you feel.

However before you do so you should probably consider what exactly it is that you hope to accomplish by doing so, and whether or not you feel like you'll be taking the high road with what you have to say.

• That is a very good point. I do not intend to be vindictive or insulting or frankly overry honest. I think she needs to understand the impact of her actions (Or in this case lack of action.) on me and on others around us. And yes I am certain she has not lost her phone or been hospitalized and is simply blowing me off